For BlackBerry Z10 and Z30.
For Android phones and tablets.
Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
You are Hooteus of the League of Feathers, taking back the planet for bird-kind. Humans have encroached on your habitat for too long, and it's time for payback. Read the story, learn how to play, or get it on Google Play, or BlackBerry World .
Bird Bomb is gamepad-enabled for BlackBerry Z10, Z30 and Android phones and tablets for MOGA Pro (in B mode), SteelSeries or other controller.
- Challenging 3D game play that requires skillful aim, timing and anticipation to hit targets successfully.
- Google Play Achievements and leaderboards.
- Gamepad controller support.
- Intuitive controls that take advantage of the touch screen interface (if not using a gamepad).
- - Simply slide your finger forward anywhere on the left-side of the screen to accelerate.
- - Tap anywhere on the right-side of the screen to fire.
- - Touch and hold anywhere on the right-side of the screen to drop quickly.
- - Swipe down on the left-side to reverse direction quickly.
Use of the built-in accelerometer
- - Tilt the device up to fly higher, or down to fly lower
- - Tilt the device left or right to steer
- Use of phone vibrations to give feedback when taking damage.
- Great music and sound effects.
- A hornet companion named Hyde accompanies you, scouting for and leading you to targets via a glowing trail.
- Collect gifts to invoke the 'Bird on Fire' mode to move faster, slow time, and get unlimited ammo for a time.
- On-screen in-game tutorial that gets you started.